Visas & Passports
All customers' passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Peony Tours if you have a non-U.S. passport.
- Entry Visa: We assume you hold a signed valid U.S. passport.
- All Airfares purchased through Peony Tours for travel beginning in the United States are provided by air carriers who are independent operators and are not owned, managed or operated by Peony Tours. Your airline ticket is a contract between you and the air carrier only. By purchasing your air services through Peony Tours you agree to waive all liability to Peony Tours for such air services. Peony Tours is in no way responsible for airline cancellations, reschedules, or delays to a flight for any reason whatsoever. If you purchase air through Peony Tours, we will try to assist you in making new arrangements, providing you have not already checked in with your airline carrier for your first flight segment.
- If you have already checked in you must liaise directly with your airline to reach your destination or to make any alternate arrangements including amendments to return services. Please be advised that airline fees will usually apply for modifications to air schedules not related to airline imposed flight cancellations, reschedules or delays. These fees will be payable to the airline directly at time of request. If you miss your departure flight or connection, it is your responsibility to work with the airline on which you are ticketed to reach your destination. No refunds will be provided by Peony Tours for any portion of the trip missed due to canceled, rescheduled or delayed flights after airport check-in, nor is Peony Tours responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection
- For airfares purchased through Peony Tours, if any air schedule requires an overnight stay in a gateway city, Peony Tours can assist you with hotel reservations; notwithstanding this, the cost of the overnight stay (including but not limited to hotel and meals) is at your expense. Air routings are subject to availability. Routings are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time. If you make your own flight arrangements, Peony Tours will not be responsible for any loss resulting from cancellation or changes in international gateways, itineraries or travel dates. We strongly advise that you check the airline’s terms & conditions regarding penalties for changes prior to purchasing airline tickets.
- Under the Secure Flight Program enacted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires airlines to collect information from you for the purposes of watch list matching. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. At time of booking a vacation with air reservations, Peony Tours will collect the required information and add to your air booking to pass to the airline(s) for the Secure Flight Program. The information includes your full name (as it appears on photo ID used for travel), date of birth, gender and redress number (if available). Failure to provide the required TSA information at time of booking will result in the loss of confirmed flights and airfare price as this information is required for ticketing. Rebooking lost airfare is subject to schedule availability at time of rebooking and may result in alternate flight schedules and/or increases in airfare price. Any increase in airfare price is payable by you.
- No entry visa is required for U.S. passport tourists entering:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Israel, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan - For a stay of up to 90 days;
- Botswana - For a stay of up to 90 days. For more information visit http://www.botswanaembassy.org;
- Hong Kong - For a stay of up to 180 days;
- Peru - For a stay of up to 183 days;
- Schengen Member Countries - For a stay of up to 90 days from the date of entry (for a full list of countries please visit http://ec.europa.eu);
- South Africa - For a stay of up to 90 days. At least two blank visa pages in the passport for entry and exit stamps are required. (http://www.saembassy.org);
- Thailand - For a stay of up to 30 days;
- United Arab Emirates - Travelers may obtain an entry visa at the port of entry for no fee and valid for a stay of up to 30 days;
- An entry visa is required for U.S. passport tourists entering:
- Cambodia - Cambodia offers online visa processing at http://evisa.gov.kh/. You may also apply in person at the Cambodian Embassy located at Washington DC, or upon arrival at the airports in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and at all major border crossings. For visa information, visit: www.embassyofcambodiadc.org/.
- China - For visa information and application, you may visit: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng.
For residents of New York area http://newyork.china-consulate.org/eng,
For residents of Los Angeles area http://losangeles.china-consulate.org/eng,
For residents of San Francisco area http://www.chinaconsulatesf.org/eng.
- Egypt - For E-visa information and application, please visit visa2egypt.gov.eg/eVisa/Home;
- Jordan - The Jordanian visa can be issued upon arrival for a single entry with one month validity. For details please visit http://www.jordanembassyus.org/. Peony Tours and our local land operator will assist our passengers with valid US passports entering Jordan. Passengers who email us the clear passport copies 60 days prior to departure will not need to apply for an entry visa to Jordan ahead. Please note: if you purchase air tickets on your own and / or do not enter / leave Jordan with the group will be required to provide flight information. Whether or not to pay the visa fee will be determined by the Immigration Office at Amman International Airport.
- Kenya - All visitors must obtain visas by using an online system at https://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html For more E-visa information, you may visit https://kenyaembassydc.org.
- Myanmar - For eVisa information and application, you may visit https://.evisa.moip.gov.mm/ or http://www.mewashingtondc.com/.
- Russia - For visa information, you may visit: http://www.russianembassy.org/page/tourist-visa);
- Vietnam - For visa information, you may visit: http://vietnamconsulate-sf.org.
- Zimbabwe - Nationals of the USA traveling as tourists are not required to apply for a visa before traveling, but may pay for and obtain your visa when entering Zimbabwe. Visit: https://www.evisa.gov.zw/regime.
- Visa fees are non-refundable and are subject to change at any time.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain proper visas in a timely manner. For non-U.S. passport holders, please consult your travel agent or Peony Tours at least 2 months prior to your departure date.
- Peony Tours is not responsible if you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport and entry visa
- Visa requirements may change at any time. Please check with the Embassy or Consulate of the country which you will be traveling to.