Before your trip
Please select the form you need to download below：
China Visa Application Form
- Download and fill out the form above using your computer, and print the completed form. The Visa and Passport Office of the Chinese Consulate General in U.S.A. will not accept altered forms or hand written forms.
- Sign, and date the form.
- Please Note: For travelers in our tour, please fill in section 2.8 "Information of Inviter in China" of the visa application as followed.
- Items required to apply for China visa:
- The completed, signed, and dated Visa Application.
- Original passport(s) for all passengers needing China Visas.
- Copy of Driver's License(s) for all passengers needing China Visas.
- 1 color Passport photo for each passenger applying for visas.
- Additional reminders:
- Passport(s) must be signed.
- Passport(s) must not expire within the next 6 months.
- Request Visa(s) no sooner than 2 months and no later than 1 month prior to the departure date.
- Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles will ONLY accept and issue visa if you have DRIVER’S LICENSE from the following states:
1. NEW MEXICO
5. SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA